10 Unique Ideas For An Evaluation Essay On The Lion King
An evaluation essay is actually the same thing as a review of whatever topic you are dealing with. It is essentially your judgement on a certain topic, in this case, Lion King. You will write a better essay if you have a strong opinion one way or the other about the topic and you probably can give a much better evaluation if you know a lot about the topic you are writing about. Here are ten ideas if your assignment is writing an evaluation essay on the Lion King:
- Evaluate the level of violence in the movie Lion King and if it is appropriate for younger children.
- Evaluate how the Lion King can help a child deal with the death of someone close to them.
- Evaluate if the movie Lion King effectively shows the audience how an adult can manipulate a child. There are subtle scenes throughout the movie.
- The circle of life is dealt with throughout the Lion King. How well does the movie address this topic?
- Evaluate how much was learned about facts of the real animals depicted in the Lion King such as the lions, hyenas, and meerkats.
- Is trustworthiness dealt with appropriately in the movie Lion King?
- Guilt is a theme throughout Lion King. Is this topic appropriate for young children?
- There is music and scenery throughout the Lion King. How well did the music and scenery coincide with what was happening in the movie?
- “Hakuna Matada” was a pleasant theme throughout the movie that children loved. Was this something you really want young children to learn?
- The lessons learned in Lion King may not be appropriate for children of any age. How well did Lion King address these lessons?
Most of the time children just love the movies because of the bright colors and music. It is important for adults to talk to children about what they took away from any particular movie. These evaluation essays can help parents really think about what is being said in movies and if they should address these issues with their children. Make sure whatever opinions you express in any evaluation essay can be backed with details and facts. The more you know about the topics, the more ammunition you have to be able to back your opinions and make your case in your essay.