Professional Recommendations For Writing An Essay Describing Your Family
You love your family and you know everything about them, but you are not sure that you can talk about them in front of everyone. In the end, your colleagues are strangers and you don’t know what aspect of your family life could be interesting for them. Luckily for you, there are some tricks that you can apply to create a professional and interesting essay. Take a look at these:
- Be funny all the time. No one wants to know the full name and the birthday of every member of your family. You have to think about funny, nice things to talk about, in order to make others interested in your text. For example, you can start by talking about the day when your parents met, and mention anything funny that happened in that day. Your colleagues will be curious, and this will give you the chance to bond with your parents.
- Describe each member at a time. Don’t make a mess there by talking about everyone at the same time; your classmates will not understand anything. You can start with your mother and finish with your little sibling. If you don’t have siblings you can talk about your cousin your uncle. Either way, make sure everything is well organized and clear.
- Quote them. This is something very interesting; you have to ask your family to tell you some words about themselves. Quote them in your composition, and then talk about how you see them. Get quick assistance if you can’t find your words.
- Discuss about their mind and body. Yes, you can say that your brother is smart and he likes football, but also you have to say that he is tall and he has red hair. The description has to be complete; if you want, you can bring some pictures and show to your class so they can really get to know your family.
- Don’t talk about embarrassing moments. There are things that are very funny for you, but your brother would not be happy to know that you shared them with your entire class. Respect the privacy of your family, and if you want to talk about a specific moment ask them if they are ok with this. In this way you will have a great essay and your family will be proud of you.